This manual earth auger and extractor kit is intended for use with the expanding foam product, part # 250-750 Installers can safely and quickly use the manual auger to achieve a 3' depth for satellite pole installation. Solid, cold rolled steel construction adds weight which helps the manual auger penetrate all soil conditions with minimal user effort.
- Expandable shaft. Adjust the auger as it gets deeper in to the soil for comfort and ergonomic benefit.
- Removable handle for improved storage.
- Grade 5 shear pins, with tethers, keep the expandable shaft and handle in place.
- Replaceable tip to prolong life and keep digging performance as efficient as possible.
- Extractor is an helpful in removing the auger in tougher soils.
Always call before you dig. Neither the manufacturer of this product, or CASE AV, are liable for damages, to person or property, due to product misuse, abuse or violation of local, state or federal laws.