Vericom Category 5e Unshielded Direct Burial Gel Filled CMX cable supports 10BASE-T (Ethernet), 100BASE-T (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet), 155 Mb/s ATM, 622 Mb/s ATM, digital video, broadband/baseband analog video, and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) for direct burial commercial or residential applications.
Vericom Category 5e Unshielded Direct Burial Gel Filled CMX cables are designed to meet and exceed ANSI/ TIA-568.2-D Category 5e and ISO 11801 Class D electrical performance requirements for frequencies up to 100 MHz with test results to 350 MHz. The cable construction utilizes 24AWG solid conductors insulated with a gel compound filler and a sunlight resistant PVC in a four twisted pair unshielded configuration rated for direct burial applications.
Features & Benefits
- Solid bare copper center conductor
- Conductor Size: 24 AWG
- 4 Unshielded Differential twisted pairs to reduce crosstalk (U/UTP)
- Gel compound filled with a UV resistant CMX rated jacket for direct burial applications
- Tested to 350 MHz to ensure consistency past the standards limit of 100 MHz
- Cable marking starts at 1000ft and displays remaining cable length for future use
- Length: 1,000 ft.
- Wooden spool packaging to ease installation and storage
- Cable meets ANSI/TIA-568.2-D for compatibility with all standard compliant components
- ISO/IEC 11801
- IEC 61156-5
- UL Rated Temperature: 75° C
- UL 444
- RoHS Compliant Supports IEEE 802.3af/802.3at