Samson's Go Mic Mobile® is the world's first professional wireless microphone system for smartphones, allowing mobile filmmakers/journalists to capture incredible audio anywhere. Go Mic Mobile® connects directly to iOS and Android* devices so can you start filming with high-quality audio almost immediately.
Go Mic Mobile® PXD2 Beltpack Transmitter
The Go Mic Mobile® PXD2 is the beltpack transmitter for Samson's Go Mic Mobile® Professional Wireless System for Mobile Video. Combined with the included Samson's LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone, the PXD2 is the perfect addition to any Go Mic Mobile® system. The PXD2 provides up to 100' of uncompressed digital wireless operation for all your video applications.
- 2.4GHz digital wireless operation
- Low latency audio transmission with no video sync issues
- Up to 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- Up to 100' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Includes Samson's LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- Working Range: 100' (30m) line-of-sight
- Working Frequency: 2.406~2.478GHz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz22kHz
- Operating Temperature: -10~+50°C
- Input Connector: Mini-XLR (P3)
- RF Power: <10 mW EIRP
- Power Requirements: Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 20 hours