This premium quality cable connects cable box, satellite box, game box, DVD player, or any device that has an HDMI output to another HDMI device such as HDTV or projector. Built to the highest industry standards for years of trouble free use!
- HDMI High Speed with Ethernet
- CL2 Rated. CL2 designation means cable is flame retardant and emanates low smoke so it is safer for people if exposed to heat of flame. Most building codes allow CL2 cables to be installed in walls.
- Category-2 Certified meaning this cable can transmit data @ 10 Gbps vs 2.25Gbps for Category-1 cables. Category-2 cables provide higher resolutions, with more colors, at higher refresh rates
- Supports all resolutions up to 4K x 2K including 1080p
- 3D compatible
- Supports 120 Hz, 240 Hz & 360Hz refresh rates
- Supports 10.2 Gbps high-speed bandwidth
- Standard 19pin connection, Male to Male, Type A Connection
- Gold-plated connecting pins and ground connections
- Wire Gauge: 26AWG
- RoHS compliant.
- Lifetime Warranty