Steren UHF-UHF Mini-RG8x Cable coaxial cable with UHF (PL-259) plugs. Also known as Mini 8, this cable is approximately 1/4" thick. This cable works great for ham radio, CB radio antennas, among other applications. 50 ohm impedance 0.242" OD black PVC jacket, Stranded bare copper center conductor, Aluminum foil and extra high quality braid shields. Polyethylene foam insulation. Fully molded nickel-plated brass connectors. Available in multiple Lengths. RG-8X coax is a step up from standard RG-58 coaxial and is recommended for high-powered applications or users who simply want the best coax possible. STEREN RG-8X male to male jumper for ham radio and CB. Shielded 50 ohm cable with molded-on PL-259 plugs on each end. All the connections inside are soldered and the cable core is made of oxygen free bare copper conductors. RG8X coax is a step up from standard RG-58 coaxial and is recommended for high-powered applications or users who simply want the best coax possible.
- UHF RADIO CABLE: Steren's premium RG8X Mini 50 Ohm coax cable.
- STEP UP FROM RG58 COAX CABLE: For high-powered applications or users who want the best coax.
- MULTI USE PL259 ANTENNA: Great as jumpers to an antenna tuner, switch, meter or your main antenna.
- HIGH QUALITY: A RG8X coaxial cable PL259 is perfect for CB, Amateur and Two-Way Radio Applications.
- FULLY MOLDED PL259 CABLE: UHF to UHF antenna with male plug and nickel-plated connectors.